Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited – Disclaimer
This Site is owned and controlled by Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited, specialist legal recruitment consultants providing legal job services and advice to solicitors and law firms. The information and data on this Site is subject to revision without notice and Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this notice. By accessing and/or browsing the Site, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
1. All intellectual property rights in and to the Site are the property of Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or create derivative works of any part of the Site for commercial gain, nor assist any third party to distribute or commercially exploit all or any part of the Site.
2. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited makes no express or implied warranties or representations in relation to it. This includes, without limitation, any implied warranties or representations of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, completeness or accuracy.
3. Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from, or in any way connected with, your use of the Site or any information contained or derived from it (even where Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage). This includes, without limitation, any damage for loss of profits, loss of information, or any other monetary loss.
4. Ten-Percent.co.uk Limited shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site.
5. These terms, and your use of the Site, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Welsh law.