Ten Percent Legal – the Recruitment Agency with a Difference (or two)Register for Work Search for Legal Jobs
Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment Consultants for Permanent and Locum Legal Jobs in the UK and offshore. Over 2,500 law firms have used our services since April 2000 and we donate 10% of our profits to charity.
We work with all fee earners and legal support staff including solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers, legal cashiers, costs draftspeople, law firm managers & directors, in house lawyers & barristers. We work with law firms of all shapes and sizes, in house legal departments and local government. We also offer legal careers advice to lawyers and law students.
Please select from the following options:
|Register for Work|
|Search our Vacancies|
|Legal Job Market Reports|
|Legal Recruitment News – our monthly newsletter|
Fields of law we mainly assist with:
Agricultural, Child Care (both private practice and local authority), Civil Litigation (including Consumer, General and Specialist), Clinical Negligence, Commercial Contracts (including Contracts Manager roles), Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property (light and heavy), Company/Commercial, Corporate Commercial, Regulatory and Compliance, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Development work, Crime, Debt Recovery, Employment, Family/Matrimonial (Private and LSC funded), Housing, Immigration, Insolvency, Intellectual Property, Costs Draftsmen, Personal Injury, Planning, Private Client, Probate (Contentious), Professional Negligence, Property Litigation, Real Estate, Shipping Law, Taxation, Trademarks, Trusts & Tax, Welfare Benefits and Wills & Probate – including Contentious Probate, Court of Protection matters and Lasting Power of Attorney work.
Legal Job Locations covered:
We work in all areas of the UK from our offices in London, Chester/North Wales and Glasgow, including the West End, City, Docklands, East London, West London, South London & Croydon and Greater London. We also cover all the regions. Over the years we have been particularly strong in London, Middlesex, Surrey, Kent, Essex, the Thames Valley, the South East and South Coast (Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth) and the South West (including Exeter, Plymouth and Bristol) . We occasionally deal with offshore assignments and have worked in jurisdictions including the Falkland Islands and Bermuda.
- New Solicitors looking for work and Law Firms for Sale 19th May 2022New Solicitors looking for work and Law Firms for Sale 19th May 2022 – update from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Interim Lawyers.
- Can a lawyer be a millionaire?Can a lawyer be a millionaire? Article by Jonathan Fagan, MD of Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and a non-practising solicitor.
- How to negotiate a pay rise and how to deal with a request for a pay riseHow to negotiate a pay rise and how to deal with a request for a pay rise – article by Ten Percent Legal Recruitment for solicitors and employers.
- How should a legal CV look in 2022?Do legal CVs in the 2020s need to be completely revamped and have a specific format because of the way most CVs are now processed by potential employers? – eg keywords, applicant tracking systems ATS, videos and online information.
- Legal Recruitment News May 2022Good morning and welcome to the May 2022 edition of Legal Recruitment News. It includes our legal job market report, locum hourly rates, CV advice, succession planning, negotiating pay rises, millionaire solicitors and more.
- New Solicitor and Law Firm for Sale Update 5th May 2022New candidates registering for work and new law firms for sale – from Ten Percent Legal, Interim Lawyers and Jonathan Fagan Brokers. 5th May 2022.
- 30th April 2022 – Ten Percent Legal Recruitment & Interim Lawyers – New Candidates and Law Firms for Sale30th April 2022 – Ten Percent Legal Recruitment & Interim Lawyers – New Candidates and Law Firms for Sale update.
- Ten Percent on TVTen Percent – the new TV series on Amazon Prime starring Jim Broadbent, David Harewood, Helena Bonham-Carter and many other celebrities. Remake of Call My Agent.
- Solicitors looking for work and recent additions to law firms for sale 21st April 2022Recent solicitors looking for work and law firms for sale or merger from Ten Percent Legal and Jonathan Fagan Business Brokers. 21st April 2022 update.
- Legal Recruitment News April 2022April 2022 edition of Legal Recruitment News. It includes our legal job market report, locum hourly rates, careers advice, time limits on job offers, how not to offer equity to junior partners and an article on law firm valuations.