Ten Percent Legal – the Recruitment Agency with a Difference (or two)Register for Work Search for Legal Jobs
Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment Consultants for Permanent and Locum Legal Jobs in the UK and offshore. Over 2,500 law firms have used our services since April 2000 and we donate 10% of our profits to charity.
We work with all fee earners and legal support staff including solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers, legal cashiers, costs draftspeople, law firm managers & directors, in house lawyers & barristers. We work with law firms of all shapes and sizes, in house legal departments and local government. We also offer legal careers advice to lawyers and law students.
Please select from the following options:
|Register for Work|
|Search our Vacancies|
|Legal Job Market Reports|
|Legal Recruitment News – our monthly newsletter|
Fields of law we mainly assist with:
Agricultural, Child Care (both private practice and local authority), Civil Litigation (including Consumer, General and Specialist), Clinical Negligence, Commercial Contracts (including Contracts Manager roles), Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property (light and heavy), Company/Commercial, Corporate Commercial, Regulatory and Compliance, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Development work, Crime, Debt Recovery, Employment, Family/Matrimonial (Private and LSC funded), Housing, Immigration, Insolvency, Intellectual Property, Costs Draftsmen, Personal Injury, Planning, Private Client, Probate (Contentious), Professional Negligence, Property Litigation, Real Estate, Shipping Law, Taxation, Trademarks, Trusts & Tax, Welfare Benefits and Wills & Probate – including Contentious Probate, Court of Protection matters and Lasting Power of Attorney work.
Legal Job Locations covered:
We work in all areas of the UK from our offices in London, Chester/North Wales and Glasgow, including the West End, City, Docklands, East London, West London, South London & Croydon and Greater London. We also cover all the regions. Over the years we have been particularly strong in London, Middlesex, Surrey, Kent, Essex, the Thames Valley, the South East and South Coast (Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth) and the South West (including Exeter, Plymouth and Bristol) . We occasionally deal with offshore assignments and have worked in jurisdictions including the Falkland Islands and Bermuda.
- New Candidate and Law Firm Update 12th January 2022 from Ten Percent and Interim LawyersNew solicitors looking for work and law firm sales from Ten Percent Legal and Interim Lawyers Locum Legal Recruitment, dated 12th January 2022.
- New Solicitor Registration and Law Firms for Sale 17th December 2021New Solicitor Registration and Law Firms for Sale 17th December 2021 from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment.
- Legal Recruitment News December 2021Welcome to the December 2021 edition of Legal Recruitment News. It includes our legal job market report, locum hourly rates, advice on DIY legal recruitment, changing locum hours mid-assignment, making sure you are not the asset in a law firm sale, careers advice and suggested interview answers.
- Where Are All the Candidates? How to Recruit New LawyersThis is our guide on finding yourself a suitable solicitor for a vacant legal job. Of course we are always happy to assist as recruiters, but just in case you were thinking of doing it yourself and are currently surfing the internet looking for how to get recruitment for free this article might assist..
- Legal Job Market Report December 2021Legal Job Market Report December 2021 from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment.
- Interview Question and Answer 52 – Why haven’t you had many interviews?Interview Question and Answer 52 – Why haven’t you had many interviews? An article including an example answer from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment.
- New Solicitor Update and Law Firm 1st December 2021New Solicitor Update and Law Firm 1st December 2021 from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment, Interim Lawyers Locums and Jonathan Fagan Business Brokers.
- New Candidates and Law Firm for Sale Update 24th November 2021New solicitors and legal executives registering with Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Interim Lawyers Locum Recruitment dated 24th November 2021.
- New Solicitors Looking for Work and Law Firms for Sale – Update 17th November 2021New Solicitors Looking for Work and Law Firms for Sale – Update 17th November 2021 from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment, Jonathan Fagan Business Brokers and Interim Lawyers Locum Legal Recruitment.
- Legal Recruitment News November 2021Legal Recruitment Newsletter October 2021 from the Ten Percent Group of websites. Includes our legal job market report, locum solicitor hourly rates, article on high PII affecting the value of law firms, rewards & benefits in the legal sector, bad A levels and a 2.1 law degree – what to do and an interview question & suggested answer.