Ten Percent Legal – the Recruitment Agency with a Difference (or two)Register for Work Search for Legal Jobs
Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment Consultants for Permanent and Locum Legal Jobs in the UK and offshore. Over 2,500 law firms have used our services since April 2000 and we donate 10% of our profits to charity.
We work with all fee earners and legal support staff including solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers, legal cashiers, costs draftspeople, law firm managers & directors, in house lawyers & barristers. We work with law firms of all shapes and sizes, in house legal departments and local government. We also offer legal careers advice to lawyers and law students.
Please select from the following options:
|Register for Work
|Search our Vacancies
|Legal Job Market Reports
|Legal Recruitment News – our monthly newsletter
Fields of law we mainly assist with:
Agricultural, Child Care (both private practice and local authority), Civil Litigation (including Consumer, General and Specialist), Clinical Negligence, Commercial Contracts (including Contracts Manager roles), Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Commercial Property (light and heavy), Company/Commercial, Corporate Commercial, Regulatory and Compliance, Residential Conveyancing, Residential Development work, Crime, Debt Recovery, Employment, Family/Matrimonial (Private and LSC funded), Housing, Immigration, Insolvency, Intellectual Property, Costs Draftsmen, Personal Injury, Planning, Private Client, Probate (Contentious), Professional Negligence, Property Litigation, Real Estate, Shipping Law, Taxation, Trademarks, Trusts & Tax, Welfare Benefits and Wills & Probate – including Contentious Probate, Court of Protection matters and Lasting Power of Attorney work.
Legal Job Locations covered:
We work in all areas of the UK from our offices in London, Chester/North Wales and Glasgow, including the West End, City, Docklands, East London, West London, South London & Croydon and Greater London. We also cover all the regions. Over the years we have been particularly strong in London, Middlesex, Surrey, Kent, Essex, the Thames Valley, the South East and South Coast (Southampton, Portsmouth and Bournemouth) and the South West (including Exeter, Plymouth and Bristol) . We occasionally deal with offshore assignments and have worked in jurisdictions including the Falkland Islands and Bermuda.
- Solicitors looking for jobs, locum and permanent recruitment, law firms for sale in the UK – update 21st February 2024List of new solicitors and lawyers looking for locum and permanent jobs from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Interim Lawyers Locum Recruitment. Update of law firms for sale in the UK from Jonathan Fagan Business Brokers.
- Should I become a locum solicitor? Deciding whether or not to take up locum workAdvice on deciding whether or not to become a locum solicitor from Jonathan Fagan, MD at Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Interim Lawyers.
- Is now a good time to sell my business?Is now a good time to sell? Article on timing the sale of your business from Jonathan Fagan Business Brokers, specialists for law firms and accountants.
- I’m a solicitor with five years PQE – what should I do next?5 years PQE solicitors – what to do next. Article from Jonathan Fagan MD at Ten Percent Legal Recruitment.
- Salary Guide for Lawyers February 2024Lawyer salary guide for February 2024 from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment, including rates for England and London.
- Legal Job Market Report February 2024Summary of the current state of the UK legal job market for February 2024 from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Jonathan Fagan.
- Legal Recruitment News February 2024February 2024 edition of Legal Recruitment News. It includes our legal job market report, locum hourly rates and articles on a range of topics including selling law firms, 5 years PQE – what next, and whether you should become a locum.
- Solicitors jobseeking and new law firms for sale 7th February 2024New solicitors looking for locum, consultancy and permanent work, as well as new law firms for sale, from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment, Interim Lawyers and Jonathan Fagan Business Brokers Limited. 7th February 2024 update.
- Solicitors looking for work and law firms for sale January 31st 2024Solicitors looking for work and law firms for sale. 31st January 2024 update from Ten Percent Legal Recruitment and Interim Lawyers.
- Solicitors looking for work and law firms for sale 25th January 2024New Law Firms for Sale, Locum Solicitor Registrations and new Permanent Salaried Solicitors looking for work, 25th Jan 2024