A new vacancy has arisen with a large education company based in central London. This is a multi-million pound multinational company with a relatively large legal department. They urgently seek two paralegals, both to start next Tuesday.
1. An experienced company commercial paralegal with a minimum of 1 years experience in commercial contracts and/or company commercial law. Can be private practice or in house experience. Salary levels c£24k max.
2. A more junior paralegal to assist in the department – again with about a years paid experience working in a law firm environment undertaking some administrative work at the very least. Salary levels – c£18-20k max. This role will be mainly administrative work.
Both roles start on Tuesday 24th April and are permanent. There is not much flexibility with the the start date, possibly a little later in the week but that’s it. There is also no flexibility on salary levels, nor the level of experience needed as a minimum. No training contract is likely to be offered with this role.
The recruitment process is as follows:
1. We submit a CV for you (please send us over an updated version). This must outline your company commercial, commercial contracts or other relevant experience at the top or in a covering email.
2. The Group Counsel will give you a ring to discuss today or tomorrow.
3. You will need to attend a face to face interview and undertake an online psychometric test in the next few days.