A medium sized Surrey firm is looking for a conveyancing fee earner to work at their Kingston office. The successful candidate will be required to work on and build up a caseload of re-mortgages, sales, lease extensions, purchases and bridging finance. This will involve marketing with estate agents and other suppliers of leads. An ideal candidate would be also able to deal with commercial property and enfranchisement, but this is not a mandatory requirement in the role. There is potential for progression and promotion to partner status. The candidate should be able to work unsupervised and be able to generate fees of at least 15k per month.
- Educated to degree level;
- Dedicated and hardworking;
- Confident with excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Marketing experience within a conveyancing department;
- Significant understanding of the property market and the different practice areas.
The posts will both be full-time, permanent and salary will be negotiable depending on experience and level of qualification but will be competitive.
If you are interested please send us your most recent CV, salary expectations and notice period to forward across to the firm.
Please quote: VAC 17908
Contact: Peter Gresty
Date posted: 14th June 2018