Welcome to the Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment information page for employers.
Ten Percent Legal Recruitment offers locum and permanent recruitment services. We have a database of over 12,000 solicitors and legal executives and have been recruiting solicitors, legal executives, fee earners, legal cashiers, costs draftspeople, managerial staff and partners since April 2000. Register your vacancy with us today.
- 12 month rebate periods.
- We offer 12 month instalment options at no extra charge.
- Our services cost less than our competitors (research paper here).
- We offer the UK’s only unlimited legal recruitment service.
What Types of Legal Roles Do You Recruit For?
We are specialists for permanent and locum solicitors, legal executives, legal cashiers, licensed conveyancers, marketing professionals, business development managers, legal secretaries, paralegals or fee earners. We work with lawyers from newly qualifed level through to partners with their own following of clients. We also assist with mergers, sales and purchases of law firms.
How Many Registered Candidates Do You Have?
We have over 10,500 qualified candidates registered with us. Solicitors from 40 years PQE to newly qualified (NQ) solicitors, legal cashiers, managers, partners and directors, legal executives (FILEX and ILEX), licensed conveyancers, fee earners and experienced career paralegals. We also assist with legal secretaries and support staff. Our candidates work in private practice high street, commercial and City solicitors’ firms, in house departments, local authorities, charities and NGO’s.
Why Choose Us?
“…..you are by far the best consultants I have had dealings with. You give me no-nonsense, honest advice and do not talk in the strange recruitment consultant language.”
Senior Partner of medium sized Portsmouth firm.
- We offer unique fee structures including unlimited recruitment
- We offer very generous rebates – up to 12 months
- We refer potential clients to firms using our free ‘Find A Solicitor Service’
- We donate 10% of our annual profits to charity.
- We will keep you updated with details of good quality lawyers for your legal jobs on a weekly basis.
- Our consultants will not bother you unnecessarily.
How does our service work?
- Email us with vacancy details & candidate requirements. A consultant will email back to confirm receipt and request any further information required.
- We will select any suitable candidates we already have available and send their details and a CV through to you. The vacancy will also be posted across a range of job boards and websites including our own.
- Once you have reviewed the CVs provided you can decide on which candidates to interview.
- We liaise with both the candidate and yourself to arrange suitable interviewing dates.
- If you offer a candidate employment, everyone is happy.
- If the candidate is unsuccessful or does not take up your job offer we continue the search to find the right person for you.
Law Firm Sales, Mergers and Bolt-Ons
We offer a confidential service for firms and individuals thinking about expanding through takeover, bolt-ons or mergers, or selling their practice. We are able to identify buyers and sellers across the UK, and introduce businesses to you. Please contact us to discuss further (in confidence) or visit our Law Firms for Sale or Merger site (www.jonathanfagan.co.uk).