|Register a Vacancy||Search our Candidates||Our Fees|
Welcome to the Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment information page for employers.
One-Off Recruitment Services
TP Legal Recruitment offers one-off recruitment services at a competitive rate. Register your vacancy with us and we will provide you with details of both options. Information on our fees can be found here.
Prices from £60 per month for Unlimited Legal Recruitment
We offer the UK’s only Unlimited Legal Recruitment Service for legal employers including Law Firms, In House Legal Departments and Local Authorities, enabling you to recruit candidates free of charge for five years and search the Candidate database (all data anonymised). Our service costs from just £60 per month. Visit www.tenpercentunlimited.co.uk for details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 127 4343.
What do you specialise in?
We are specialists for permanent and locum/temporary, solicitors, legal executives, legal cashiers, licensed conveyancers, marketing professionals, business development managers, legal secretaries, paralegals or fee earners. We also assist with mergers, sales and purchases of law firms. We will keep you updated with details of good quality lawyers and support staff for your legal jobs, and our consultants will not bother you unnecessarily.
How many Candidates do you have?
We have over 10,500 qualified candidates registered with us. Solicitors from 40 years PQE to newly qualified (NQ) solicitors, legal cashiers, managers and directors, legal executives (FILEX and ILEX), licensed conveyancers, fee earners and experienced career paralegals. We also assist with legal secretaries and support staff via our links to job boards. Our candidates work in private practice high street, commercial and City solicitors’ firms, in house departments, local authorities, charities and NGO’s.
Why Choose Us?
“…..you are by far the best consultants I have had dealings with. You give me no-nonsense, honest advice and do not talk in the strange recruitment consultant language.”
Senior Partner of medium sized Portsmouth firm.
- We offer unique fee structures including unlimited recruitment from £60 a month.
- We offer very generous rebates – up to 12 months.
- We refer potential clients to firms using our free ‘Find A Solicitor Service’
- We donate 10% of our annual profits to charity.
- We offer discounted job advertising in the Law Society Gazette.
- We offer full access to our candidate database (anonymised data only) as part of the package.
- We can handle all recruitment enquiries coming into your firm and conduct pre-interviews if required.
- We give our members full access to the Chancery Lane Legal Jobs Board and CV bank.
How does our service work?
Click here to read our guide to recruiting and retaining staff (Adobe Acrobat required – .pdf file). You can print or save the guide and read it later.
- Email us with vacancy details & candidate requirements. A consultant will email back to confirm receipt and request any further information required.
- We will select any suitable candidates we already have available and send their details and a CV through to you. The vacancy will also be posted across a range of job boards and websites including our own.
- Once you have reviewed the CVs provided, you can decide which candidates to interview.
- We liaise with both the candidate and yourself to arrange suitable interviewing dates.
- If you decide to advertise the vacancy elsewhere, we pass on our agency discounts for the trade journals including the Law Society Gazette, saving you up to 90% in costs.
- If a candidate is successful and you offer them employment, which they accept, everyone is happy! If you are signed up to TenPercentUnlimited.co.uk you pay no recruitment fees, the candidate’s salary does not have to reflect your recruitment agency fees and you have saved thousands of pounds.
- If the candidate is unsuccessful or does not take up your job offer, we continue the search to find the right person for you.
Mergers and Bolt-Ons
We offer a confidential service for firms and individuals thinking about expanding through takeover, bolt-ons or mergers, or selling their practice. We are able to identify buyers and sellers across the UK, and introduce businesses to you. Please contact us to discuss further (in confidence) or visit our Law Firms for Sale or Merger page.