Agency accused of inventing staff
A legal recruitment agency, Dawn Ellmore Employment (never heard of them) has been caught by RollonFriday.com inventing staff – full report at http://www.rollonfriday.com/TheNews/EuropeNews/tabid/58/Id/4434/fromTab/36/currentIndex/0/Default.aspx
This has attracted lots of comments from disgruntled lawyers about agencies faking their identities, making up staff and qualifications and pretending that they are much bigger than they are. I thought I would take the opportunity to reassure anyone the slightest bit interested of the following:
1. Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment really does exist and has done so since April 2000. We have other websites linked to our main site – Interim Lawyers. JonathanFagan, HomeCountiesLegal, EastMidlandsLegal, Crime-Solicitor and many more.
2. Our MD (me) is legally qualified. I am a solicitor of the non-practising variety.
3. We have three recruitment consultants – Jonathan Fagan, Clare Fagan and Pete Gresty. We all exist.
4. We are all qualified as recruitment consultants for what its worth. Not sure it makes much difference really! Clare Fagan is also a qualified GP. Very useful when someone cuts their finger on the office printer.
5. We strive to be ethical. So much so that we have always donated 10% of our profits to charity every year.
So there we have it – we are real! And nice!