New Locum Lawyers & Consultants
Call us on 0800 246 5001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have 1649 locum lawyers registered with us.
CAN-31708 13 year PQE commercial litigation solicitor looking for locum roles. 15 years’ experience in all aspects of general commercial litigation with a sub-speciality in healthcare disputes. Breach of contract and warranty claims, partnership disputes, shareholder disputes, breach of directors’ duties, civil fraud claims, breaches of restrictive covenants in employment context, judicial review, commercial agents disputes including cross border issues, professional negligence, numerous high value mediations.
CAN-31709 Cardiff 30 year PQE qualified solicitor specialising in both civil and commercial litigation looking for locum roles either around South Wales or via remote working. Extensive experience in a wide range of commercial and civil cases and regulatory matters managing a diverse caseload for commercial clients and individuals including management of a team.
CAN-31711 Kirkcaldy Scots solicitor with a background in conveyancing and private client available to assist with business development, management and consultancy work.
CAN-31230 Edinburgh & Glasgow or remote work sought. 22 year PQE England/Wales Company/Commercial solicitor and in-house counsel. Large asset finance (with extensive experience of ship finance), Advising UHNW borrowers/lenders, Corporate restructuring & commercial contract work.
CAN-28797 15 year PQE conveyancing solicitor available for locum assignments in the Buckinghamshire region and further afield.
CAN-30358 Company commercial solicitor with 25 years PQE covering a wide range of commercial areas, working for legal 500 firms as well as in house organisations. Looking for ad hoc contract or part time roles. Remote working or happy to travel.
Click here to book a locum (remote and office based available), reply to this email or call 0800 246 5001.
New Permanent Candidates
Click reply to request CVs or register a vacancy, click here to register vacancies online or call 0800 246 5001. We have 11,122 lawyers looking for permanent work registered with us.
CAN-18517 12 year PQE conveyancing (residential and commercial) and wills & probate solicitor. Looking for a suitable permanent position in the Central London area and around Edgware.
CAN-31707 West London Practice manager with experience dating back to 2010. Looking for a suitable role in the Central or West London areas.
CAN-31719 Conveyancing paralegal with 2 years’ experience. Relocating and looking for a suitable role in Central London.
CAN-31718 Leicester Conveyancing assistant with 1 years’ experience. Looking for a suitable paralegal role in the Leicester area.
CAN-31712 Kingston German qualified lawyer currently undertaking QLTS to cross-qualify. Experienced in cross border legal matters including IHT, litigation and insolvency. Looking for posts in London.
Law Firms for Sale – Recently Registered
Ref 100297 Limited Company Solicitors Firm – Immigration Legal Aid
SRA Limited Company Solicitors’ firm in Manchester & London looking for a sale. c£550k turnover, small team of salaried staff and consultants. Immigration specialists with a legal aid contract for immigration & asylum. Mix of work is c70% immigration with the remaining 30% being PI, family and some civil litigation. SQM accredited firm. Owner prepared to stay on for up to 12 months. PII £8.5k. Cash sale sought.
Ref 100296 CQS Accredited Firm in Hertfordshire
Well established SRA Sole Practitioner in Hertfordshire. CQS accredited with lender panel membership where possible, looking for a sale or disposal. Conveyancer remaining with the firm, 85% residential and commercial conveyancing, 15% private client. Locally based clients mainly from recommendation. Firm located just off high street in easily accessible location with ground floor premises. Lease available. PII premium £12k, no claims. Owner looking to retire – will consider all proposals.
Ref 100292 CLC Conveyancing Firm – 25 years trading
Midlands based CLC regulated conveyancing firm looking for sale or merger. 25 years trading history, on all possible lender panels. Loyal team of staff for TUPE. £650k turnover with 40% profit margin. Freehold or leasehold premises available in good accessible location. £19.6k PII. Plenty of scope for expansion. Seller looking to remain as a consultant on part time basis for up to 3 years post sale/merger.
If interested in any of the above please reply to this email.