Location and Relocation Guides
We produce fairly detailed Location and Relocation guides for solicitors and lawyers, including interesting details about the area, the legal scene, education, shopping opportunities, travel, local intelligence, solicitors firms, distance times, house prices and visitor attractions. These guides are aimed at assisting anyone contemplating a move to the area.
When relocating it is vital to go and visit the area – spend some time there and speak to locals if you can. Research the schools, the housing, the transport links and don’t forget to check out mobile reception and broadband speeds.
If you have any questions that we have not covered above, please contact us by calling 0207 127 4343 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Advice and information on changing jobs and moving areas, including international relocation.
- What do my South African qualifications count for in the UK? I am a South African qualified lawyer. 02/06/2019
- Ask a Legal Recruitment Consultant 10/09/2017
- Ask a Recruitment Consultant – questions to our Chatbot 07/06/2017
- In House Legal – is the grass greener on the other side? 13/01/2017
- Relocation – Top 10 Tips 10/11/2016
- Returning to work after a break – steps to improve your CV, prospects and chances of success 14/09/2015
- How to Convert Australian degrees into UK degrees and vice versa 29/06/2013
- Conversion Table for US GPA to UK class degrees 04/07/2012
- Advice for Australian Lawyers looking to work in the UK 26/07/2011
- Relocating in the UK and overseas 20/05/2011