A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor is sought by a firm based in London E17. They are looking for someone fairly locally based although there are good transport connections as they are situated next to a tube station.
The firm seek a residential conveyancing solicitor keen to progress their career with one firm and work on a general residential conveyancing caseload as part of a small team.
This is a small-medium sized law firm, well established, with a good reputation in the area. They are aiming at someone around NQ to 4 years PQE and the start date is as and when possible. The PQE level is given as a guide on salary only and the firm will look at higher levels of PQE.
If you have experience of very light commercial property work (ie small scale) and also enfranchisement matters this would be of benefit but not essential. Full time, permanent.
To apply for this role please consider the following:
- A CV is very helpful – a CV with lots of detail on about your exact conveyancing experience is even more helpful.
- CVs tend to get noticed by employers when they have a full breakdown of your experience to date.
- Details of number of files worked on.
- Specific information regarding shared ownership, staircasing, leasehold enfranchisement, specific types of client – eg investors, developers etc..
- Billing levels for the past few years are always useful
- Details of case management systems used
- Confirmation of ability with IT and whether you require secretarial assistance always helpful to know.
- Current salary levels
- Current notice period
- Proposed salary levels if different to the above
- Details of any clients who will come with you to a new firm.
- Explanation for any gaps on the CV.
Don’t forget to include your contact information. We will log you as well for any future vacancies – this simply involves receiving automated emails off us, and nothing else.
Jonathan Fagan, MD of Ten-Percent Legal Recruitment. VAC 15741.